Friday, May 22, 2009

Mallorca Wineries


Over the last few months I have been adding lots of information to SkyBlue Mallorca about Majorca wine and Mallorca wineries. Up to know that information has mostly been in English and Spanish. But now that we have someone helping us with German we are slowly adding Majorca winery information in Deutsch. See some of the latest wine estate profiles in German, Weingüter.


Wine is on of my developing passions, I don't just like to drink it, I also like to learn about it! I recently went on a great wine tasting course at Catavinos wine shop in Palma, and I have written a couple of articles on Mallorca wine which have been published on SkyBlue Mallorca and on ezinearticles.com. Here is one on wines from the wine producing region of Binissalem.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin